… HOKKAIDO …
The most Northern part of Japan.
A place you must pass by if visiting Japan !!
Check this out !
Here are the reasons why you should include Hokkaido in your itinerary 🙂
1. See the scenery of Mac`s wallpaper Blue Pond with your own eyes
2. Learn the history of Hokkaido at Ainu Poroto Kotan
3. Must try Lavender soft ice cream at Lavender Fields
4. Strawberries, cherries, grapes, etc! Go to a farm and pick them!
5. The north of Japan is home to many unique festivals
6. “CRAB” SPECIALITY!
7. Soak your feet in “Ashiyu”
8. The view of Hokkaido`s natural landscape are simply breath taking
9. Sapporo Beer, the first and most popular beer brands in Japan
10. Experience -41 degrees at Hokkaido Ice Pavilion
11. The best horse snow ride ever!
12. Unbelievably sweet Yubari Melon
13. Hold the biggest crab with your bare hands
14. Find peaceful places to take a walk and relax at Patchwork Biei
15. See the lively penguins closely!
16. Okhotsk Drift Ice, feel free to experience the power of nature
17. Skiing at Japan`s snow powder paradise
18. Found happiness in being surrounded by rainbow flowers
19. Cycle through the most beautiful park
20. Write your dream and take romantic picture at the Happiness Station